How do I download a photo from Flickr
1. Click on photo
2. In the bottom right corner , there are three dots ***
3. Click on them , a range of options appear a) rotate ect ect
4. Click on " view all sizes " 4th from the end
5. this allow you to view all photos at various sizes
5a) Click on original ( far right )
6. Finally , click on download , this will download the original photo
in full resolution ( best for printing)
7. You now have the original photo , save on your computer/ and
or put on a memory stick and bring to any photo shop.
The instructions sound complicated , but it really is a couple of clicks.
Having said all that , there is an option to oder prints on - line
I have'nt used this option , but the costs look reasonable ( there will also be postage costs)
Most recent photos are hosted on .
These Include year end title winning games , Mini World Cup and they annual visit of our fantastic Swansea City coachs our affiliate club in the Premership.
Some of the oldies are on this site have a look at the archive pages